Willow Brook Country Club has established itself as the premier, private, member-owned Country Club of East Texas. Organized in 1922, this landmark club maintains a long tradition of providing its members and guests with top-flight recreational facilities, social activities, excellent cuisine, and impeccable service. The first clubhouse, a wooden structure, was built in 1923 and served until 1962 when the present Colonial-style clubhouse was erected.
We provide our membership with Southern hospitality in a clean, safe facility and a relaxed environment. We maintain an atmosphere where all are welcome, recognized and served. We pride ourselves in taking better care of our members than anyone else can. We recognize and respect that we are stewards of this legacy and the traditions established by those before us.